Carleton & Wines, LLC is a boutique corporate financial analysis and real estate consulting firm. The firm provides financial analysis and consulting along with real estate valuations throughout Southeastern PA and Delaware. Partners strive for excellence through continuing industry education along with supporting extensive field analysis. Designations are encouraged such as SRA, MAI, FMVA, ASA, CMA.
Our firm brings together the fields of corporate financial analysis and real estate consulting. While different disciplines, they are both based on the commonalities of detailed data analysis and due diligence along with accurate and credible reporting. We help stakeholders in the small business and the real estate arenas make informed proactive decisions based on thorough ongoing analysis.
Our reputation for quality over quantity has enabled us to provide for a wide range of clients from individual business owners to some of the largest, most recognizable organizations in the country.
It cannot be stressed enough, as it is one of our core values: quality over quantity. This practice has allowed us to continually serve our client’s needs without sacrificing quality and service. If we are unable to 100% commit to a project due to work-load or conflict of interest, we will help you find a firm that has the ability to find a solution to your problem. We know with certain projects, time is of the essence and your quality cannot be sacrificed when it comes to making informed decisions.
Carleton & Wines, LLC is managed by Skip Wines, SRA. Skip not only leads the firm in day-to-day operations, but is also a practicing business analyst and certified appraiser.
Skip's real estate analysis focuses on the valuation of investment properties, pre and post renovation, and financial analysis necessary for informed cap ex decisions. Skip has worked as a consultant on projects for numerous public and private agencies ranging from local attorneys to the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Skip served as head of marketing for the Redevelopment Authority of the City of Philadelphia’s Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) properties under contract with Higgins and Welch Real Estate, Inc. and AET Enterprises, LLC.
Skip's financial analysis practice consults with small to mid-sized businesses with an emphasis on financial modeling and forecasting. This service allows firms to make informed management decisions on everything from short and long-term growth options to marketing and cap ex decisions. Skip is currently a candidate for FMVA® certification offered by the Corporate Finance Institute® (CFI) .
Academic accomplishments include:
- University of South Carolina - Bachelor of Science
- Louisiana State University - Shreveport, MBA – Finance - honors
- Cornell University - Certificate in Commercial Real Estate
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - Business Essentials Certificate
- Appraisal Institute® - Designated Member - SRA
· ima® - Assoc of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business
· Designated Member of the Appraisal Institute® (SRA)
· National Association of REALTORS®
· Pennsylvania Certified Real Estate Appraiser
· Delaware Certified Real Estate Appraiser
· FHA Certified Appraiser
· University of South Carolina Alumni Association
· Beta Gamma Sigma – Business Honor Society
· Sigma Iota Epsilon – Professional Management Honor Society